Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Harbour canvas

Helloooo!  I am here again with my Craft Barn Blog DT hat on :D.  When I first looked at this Scene It stamp set I have to admit that my heart did drop a little!  But when I thought about it I realised that you could have a lot of fun :D  Coming from a seagull infested area I wasn't put off by the seagulls in the set and actually, dare I say it, thought they were quite cute hahaha!!!!


 I have used a 7x5 canvas to show off these stamps.  Of course my house is the one on the hill....so that I can see whats going on hahaha!  I hope that you have a good view from your windows, HUGS xxx

Hobby Art Harbour Scene It clear stamps
PaperArtsy Fresco paint - Guacamole
Memento ink - black

8 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

I love the picture - my sort of picture!
Julie xxxxxxxxx

Dawn said...

Tee hee, have never thought of seagulls as 'cute'!!!! The stamps really pull it off though ha ha! Gorgeous canvas sweetie, very 'Looe' but a lot more colourful to boot. Fab job darling.
Huge huggles x x x x

Kaz said...

This is a great canvas Karen, there's so much detail in it. These seagulls don't leave presents like the real ones do they?! xxx

Maggie said...

Fabulous Karen great seascape canvas I would love it to be hanging on my wall....makes me think of Mousehole and DH said Falmouth...can you tell we love Cornwall :) wish we were there!!!

MaggieH

Tracy said...

This is a beautiful canvas and I love all the bright colours you have used x
I did laugh at your seagull infested comment as here in Fraserburgh we have a seagull problem too lol but I dont have anything as polite as cute to say about them hahaha
xx

BJ said...

Super canvas, I can imagine you living in the house on the hill - LOL. I sort of drew/traced the daffy btw. BJ

Julia S-W said...

Hi Karen - I'm back! I think my heart would have dropped too but what a lovely piece you pulled out of the bag. It reminds me of 'naive art' and I mean that as a compliment! I think trendy seaside weekenders would love this for their wall - you should start a stall!
Seagulls - cute?? Erm, where I lived in Wales they were real brutes and their eyes were very scary! Think I'll pass on them thanks.
Juliaxx

Carol Plume said...

what a bright colourful canvas Karen - love the seagull comment by Kaz!!! lol - xx