Followers

Thursday 21 March 2013

Maze book

Hellooooo!  Over at The Craft Barn Blog this week the DT are making lots of mini books if you fancy a go!!!!  I have made a Maze Book...haven't done these for a while!




I used plain card/paper for the insides and then added a bit of paint to make it more interesting.  The card covers have been covered with some Crafty Individual papers and a Tando Music piece added.  The tags are all punched out using a Woodware punch.


If you would like to make one of these little books take a look at this You Tube video *HERE* .

7 comments:

Dawn said...

Gorgeous book my lovely, fab colours and paper choices. Love you painty backgrounds too.
Huge huggles x x x x

Kaz said...

That's fab Karen, the notes look gorgeous on the front xxx

Diane Warburton said...

Drat! I thought I was going to get to see you doing a video! ;-) Still a great link with very direct instructions - I'm sure you'd make a much 'softer' giggly video than Ms Sharpvoice :-)

Julia S-W said...

Really love your painty backgrounds and colour choices Karen. Lovely little book - what are you going to put in it??! I'm not a paper person very often but I do like Crafty Individuals' papers.
Hugs, Juliaxxx

LindaS said...

Those little Maze books are so cute. I really like how you added paint and the cover is so cool especially the words - how you added them.

Unknown said...

WOW, I love this Karen, I love making books, yours is Gorgeous xx, love eerything about it xx

Gio said...

This is so lovely, Karen!!