Followers

Wednesday 24 April 2013

New Beginnings Challenge!

Hello my lovelies!  We run a monthly challenge over at *Tando Creative* where you can actually choose your own prizes from a long list of Tando goodies :D.  This month we have been all about 'New Beginnings'.  I had to dive into my Tando stash for this one as nothing came to my mind instantly DOH!!!!  Such a muppet really as you can have New Baby...Job...House...Weddings...loads to choose from hahaha!  I have made a simple New Home card using Mini House & Fence set and the gorgeous Mini Rabbits!


Thank you for taking a looksee today, HUGS xxx

5 comments:

Kaz said...

This is gorgeous Karen, I love the stitched effect. I think I might need that background stamp!! xxx

Gio said...

This is very lovely and delicate , Karen!

Von said...

Gorgeous house card :) love that background !
Von ♥

Words and Pictures said...

Absolutely loved this over at Tando - it's so sweet, and that background is fabulous!
Alison x

Dawn said...

This is gorgeous darling, I love the background. Hmm, I don't covet that stamp much you know tee hee!!!!!
Hopefully it will be needed soon sweetie, she will love it.
Huge huggles x x x x