Followers

Thursday 9 January 2014

Sparkly and Sweet!

Hello! Sometimes I make something and fall in love!!!  Very soppy I know but I am so pleased with the way this turned out!!  Over at The Craft Barn we are all sparkly and using Sweet Poppy Stencils with Imagination Crafts Sparkle Medium...I just love this stuff!!! I have decorated a large 10inch square wooden framed mirror (the sort you get in a very well known Scandinavian store for very little money )

 
 

You can't really see the sparkle in the photograph but its there I promise. Here is a close up of the little bird to show you the sparkle...




 Lots of crackle going on too, using PaperArtsy products.  For a full PDF of instruction to print/save, take a look *HERE*

I hope you like it :D  Thank you for looking, HUGS xxx

12 comments:

chrissie said...

Stunning decoration on this mirror and I love the colours you used

Chrissie x

Kathy said...

ooooh Karen, this is soooo pretty! What a fab project

Angelnorth said...

That looks lovely Karen, really effective use of the crackle and sparkle!

Anonymous said...

Thats really lovely Karen...x

Kaz said...

That's just gorgeous Karen no wonder you love it! Xxx

Von said...

Karen your a marvel, it's fab :)
Von ♥

Dawn said...

I can attest to the gorgeousness of this mirror having been lucky enough again to get my mitts on it!! This is simply stunning sweetie.
Huge huggles x x x x

Gio said...

You're right to be proud of this piece, it's truly beautiful, Karen. You used the sparkle stuff in a brilliant way and the design is appealing!

Diane Warburton said...

I reckon that you should keep an eye on Dawn, I reckon she'll have this mirror in her bag, sure as eggs is eggs :-) I would too if I was there as it's gorgeous and a pdf with instructions?!! Great!

I hope that feeling of such achievement lasts, as this well and truely deserves it xx

Cocofolies said...

Wow, this is just perfect Karen, absolutely adorable!!! I want the same for me!! :) HUGS Coco xxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous project Karen,love the colour.
Hugs Sue x

BJ said...

Bought 2 of those very mirrors before Christmas, not bought any glitter paste yet though, perhaps I ought to splash out. Wish they came in smaller pots so you could get a few colours without breaking the bank. Adore your mirror, blue and purple are super. BJ