Followers

Saturday 11 January 2014

Inchie Challenge

Hello!  I have been looking for a new challenge for 2014.  I used to do a lot of them and I do miss them but time is a problem these days.  But I have found one that is quick and will result in something long term, I hope!  Its an Inchie challenge set on a Monday and the prompt is just a word...cool!  Its over *Every Inchie Monday*...the prompts are even listed so that you can work ahead if you like.  I haven't done an inchie for a while and, crikey, I had forgotten what little blighters they are to photograph hahaha!!!!  So please forgive me for the bad picture.  The prompt this week was 'Alice Blue'  which I discovered is a particular blue, similar to wedgewood blue over here in the U.K. I have made a little dress to go on the top...


Crikey...that white looks a bit messy doesn't it?  I need to remedy that!!!!!  I painted some cotton lace to match the background and added a few beads to the paper bodice.

I am looking forward to doing this so thank you for visiting, HUGS x

13 comments:

Sue said...

Karen you must have lots of patience to do this.Lovely dress.
Hugs Sue x

Von said...

That's uber cute Karen :)
Von ♥

Unknown said...

Hi Karen, you and me both, always a shortage of time.....so I really know what you're talking about. Love your inchie, but that is freakin' tiny! Have never made one of those but I love yours. I want to wish you a brilliant 2014. Hugs Frea

sally said...

Sweet little dress! Good luck with the oher51 inchies

Sally

Dawn said...

How cute is this!!!! Soooooooo good to see you doing something just for yourself sweetie, beautifully done as always.
Huge huggles x x x x

BJ said...

Oh gorgeous Karen - stopped by incase there was a craft barn hint - LOL. Already started 3 yearly challenges!!! BJ

chrissie said...

Love this Karen and looking forward to seeing more of your inchies--I am sure you will enjoy making them.

Love Chrissie x

Trillian As said...

Hi Karen,
welcome at Every Inchie Monday. Your dress looks wonderful. I think even the photo is not too bad.
Trillian

WendyK said...

Lovely inchie, yes they are fiddly aren't they. Great to have you join in the fun on the challenge.

Cocofolies said...

How lovely is this tiny dress on your inchie Karen... I'm totally in awe!!! And that's great to read that you can join the fun on this challenge, if you're happy to do it this year! Coco xxx

Sue said...

Love your inchie Karen, think i've only ever done a couple of sets. They are very small but yours is lovely - made me think of Alice in Wonderland. Sue x

Pat said...

You could have had this lovely inchie for your "Smile" as well. My mother used to sing a song "In my sweet little Alice Blue Gown" which had the line "and the world seemed to smile all around". Thanks for the memory.

Hazel said...

Beautifully crafted x