Followers

Sunday 26 January 2014

The Craft Barn Challenge - SILENCE

Yes, that's the next word prompt my lovelies.....SILENCE.  I did struggle a bit with this one as there are so many lovely quotes to be found for the word.  Avoiding the obvious 'Silence is Golden'  I chose this one to go on my hangy thingy...




I was a bit diapointed with the Lynne Perrella stamp directly onto the paint but I think it will be ok.  I was looking for an Oriental feel to match the author.

So what will you come up with?  You have 2 weeks to have a go!  Check the details on the Craft Barn Blog.

Thank you for popping by, take care xxx

7 comments:

chrissie said...

Fantastic Karen-love the yellow background it is so striking.

Chrissie x

Dawn said...

Ooh I LOVE your 'hangy thingy' sweetie, the oriental feel is superb. Brilliant quote and I adore the brights you have used, beautifully done as always.
Huge huggles x x x x

Von said...

Great shape and colour Karen :)
Von ♥

Angelnorth said...

Great quote! This looks fab Karen, I think the stamp is fine straight on the painted surface, gives it an interesting (slightly worn?) look.

Gio said...

I really like it, Karen, the oriental feel you got it and the meaningful sentence.

Maggie said...

Lovely hanging Karen and so bright and cheerful, lovely quote.

MaggieH

Cocofolies said...

Your Lynne Perella oriental stamping really pop, I don't see any problem... That's a gorgeous 'hangy thingy'!! (didn't know these words haha...) Hugs, Coco xxx