Followers

Tuesday 29 July 2014

ATC week at Tando Creative

Gosh!  its been a while since I made an ATC!!!  But it is nice to go back to something I used to do a lot of :-)  Its ATC week over at *Tando Creative* who sell chipboard ATC's (amongst a host of other items) which can take a lot of abuse!!!!  Here is my effort...


The base has been painted with mauve paint and then PaperArtsy Crackle applied before the coat of blue.  I just love this crackle as it works every time!  The branches are from Tando's MINI BIRDS & BRANCHES pack and have been painted up and stuck under the JOFY birds.  Some doodling and trimming finishes it off.

I use these little birds a lot in my crafting, they are fabulous to have in your stash...


By the way the product links are for our new RETAIL SITE, so grab a cuppa and have a browse ;-)

Thank you for popping by, HUGS xxx

6 comments:

Carol Plume said...

I really like this fun and funky atc! xx

Gio said...

It's so darn cute, Karen!!
Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate :-)

BJ said...

Cutey cutey ATC love it. Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog. I am SO far behind responding to my blog comments, mainly as my laptop died and I now share the main PC again and our internet service has been pretty intermittent of late. Not been crafting much lately either but did do craft club in my front room this morning. BJ

Traceyr said...

Love those birds Karen and you have coloured them in beautifully to go on your ATC. :)

Sylvie Collet said...

Rhoo! I love those birds! Great ATC with beautiful background Karen! bises
Sylvie

Hazel said...

That's so sweet xx