Followers

Monday 4 August 2014

Tando Grey & Black

Goodness I found this colour combo tricky!  But I love a challenge, even though I just had to add a bit of colour :-)  Where is the Tando I hear you ask?  I used the new *GRID ROUND MASK* and some grey ink for the background.  This mask is like a large sequin waste and incredibly handy to have in your stash!  The elephant is grey of course, although I haven't coloured him in.


I die-cut a square from the dotty paper and mounted it onto black card then had to add a party hat to the elephant.  Yes, elephants do love a get together and it must be very moving to witness it...


Elephants love reunions. They recognize one another after years and years of separation and greet each other with wild, boisterous joy. There's bellowing and trumpeting, ear flapping and rubbing. Trunks entwine.”

Jennifer Richard Jacobson, Small as an Elephant

How lovely is that?  I have printed this on the inside of the card.  The lovely elephant stamp comes from CRAFTYSTAMPS so if you are looking for some 'real' animal stamps take a look.  They stamp beautifully as well!  Thank you for coming to 'see' me. Take care out there, HUGS xxx

3 comments:

Kaz said...

I love this card Karen, the background looks fab xxx

Traceyr said...

Great grey card Karen and yes I agree elephants should wear party hats. haha :)

Hazel said...

Love this, Karen xx