Followers

Tuesday 28 October 2014

Its nearly the Witching time!!!

Hellooooo!  I really am NOT into Halloween and all the fuss that surrounds it but I had to have a play with this little chipboard WITCH from Tando Creative!  Its all about Halloween over on their BLOG this week so if you want some decorating ideas just pop over.  There is always lots of crafting inspiration going on there!  Back to my witch...


I painted her with acrylics before adding lace for her dress & felt for her cloak.  Her hat & shoes have been painted and glitter added - even a witch loves a bit of sparkle!!!!  I used rough string for her broomstick.  The background is one of the pages from the MINI SCALLOPED BOOK wich has been covered with Halloween paper by Basic Grey.  Love this quote I found hahaha!  Maybe I should have painted her naked eh hahaha!

Here she is all nekkid haha....


Thank you for calling by, please leave a comment if you would like so that I know you have been ;-D  Hugs xxx

5 comments:

Kaz said...

It's so funny!! Love it xxx

Gio said...

eheh , such a quote :-)

gorgeous hanging, that witch is very nice!

Gio said...

eheh , such a quote :-)

gorgeous hanging, that witch is very nice!

Cocofolies said...

I love your witch!!! and the quote hahaha, this is so fun! Hope all things are going well for you my dear Karen. Hugs, Coco xxx

Carol Plume said...

great piece Karen…loving the quote xx