Followers

Monday 3 November 2014

CHRISTMAS BOWL!

Hi there!  Its not far away is it?  Christmas I mean haha!!!!  I know I shouldn't really say it but I love how this bowl turned out :-D  Its one of *TANDO CREATIVE'S* 3D bowls.  I shall be using it for sweeties.  You build up the layers to get the shape and there are two shapes...an Oval Bowl and a Heart Shape Bowl.  Its a bit tricky to photograph so that the depth shows up though, sorry!  You can see the depth further down.


Its incredibly strong when its put together (which is easy) and I have added a couple of coats of satin varnish.  I decorated the centre 1st with paints and stamping...I love this reindeer by The House of Zandra.  He has been coloured with Derwent Inktense Pencils with some glitter added to his antlers!  The message stamp is by Crafty Individuals.  I couldn't resist adding the bobble trim.


You can see the depth of the bowl better when its naked...


and the Heart Shaped Bowl, which is gorgeous...


This is all for the *TANDO CREATIVE CHALLENGE* for this month...A USEUL PIECE OF KIT!  You don't have to use our products to enter but if you do you are put into the PRIZE DRAW twice.  Plus...you get to choose your prizes :-D. 

Thank you for coming to take a look, I really appreciate it, HUGS xxx

1 comment:

Cocofolies said...

I LOVE it!!! So cute and beautiful bowl hmmmmmm, want the same pls Santa Klaus! :)))) Well, put on my Tando wishlist.. Maybe this reindeer too, as it is so cute indeed. Great use of the CI Christmas tag also here. Hugs my lovely Karen, Coco xxx