Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2015

HOME SWEET HOME GARLAND!

Hello Folks!  I wish you all A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and hope that 2015 is a good year for everyone out there!

My 1st post of the year is a Tando Garland/Banner which I have decorated with paper and corrugated card.  The lighting of the photograph looks a little weird, not sure why to be honest!




  For this week Tando has asked that we use a colour palette, which is a fairly new idea for me if I am honest.


Here are the pieces nekkid hehe....which you can buy from the retail site.  I can imagine a longer row of these little houses in all different colours...can you?



YOU CAN PLAY ALONG TOO!
To be in with a chance of winning some great tando goodies of your choice, please make a piece based on our weekly themes and link your project, not just your blog, using inlinz below.  You don't have to use any tando product, but, if you do you will be entered into the draw twice.  There are no limits to how many times you enter, however, we do request that you only enter your piece for 5 (FIVE) challenges.  Link your piece *HERE*

We look forward to seeing your makes:-


Thank you for popping by, HUGS xxx

2 comments:

Kaz said...

this is beautiful Karen, love how you've strung them xxx

Gio said...

Such sweet garland Karen! Thank you for your comment, you always encourage me, I appreciated it!