Followers

Wednesday 22 April 2015

Commissioned Canvas :-D

WOW!!!  How excited was I to be asked to make up a large canvas for a studio!!!!?  The lovely Diane from Stitchscape has just set up an amazing place where you can go and knit, sew etc to your hearts content.  (Or to just sit on a very inviting sofa with a cuppa) The room looks beautiful...all bright & sunny and I can guarantee that you will leave there smiling!  So if you are anywhere near Warrington and fancy popping in do so, Diane is a lovely person!!!  Anyway Diane loved a quote I had used so we went with that, along with a tree & a house!  The colours match her logo.


I used a kit from Tando Creative (a wall art panel) .  The simple house was cut from one of the panels.  The fencing is also from Tando.  There are lots of layers on this canvas and, of course, I just had to add some fabric and sewing 'bits' onto it!!!  Here are a couple of close ups...



Please note : the letters are NOT from Tando Creative but a mix from my stash.

I really had a lot of fun with this and I hope that Diane likes it as much as I enjoyed making it for her!  Thank you for taking a look today, HUGS XXXXX

1 comment:

Dawn said...

This is soooooo gorgeous honey and I know how much love and friendship went into making it. She adores it and I'm sure it has pride of place by now xxxxxxxxxxxxxx