Followers

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Mini's on Miniatures!

Hello, I have kept it simple today and have decorated some miniature drinks bottles :-D  I tend to save these from Christmas!!!
 
 
I covered the little bottles with scrunched up tissue before painting them with a mix of DecoArt Fluid Acrylics (amazing pigment & colours).  They ended up mottled but you can't see that in the photo, sorry.  The mini butterflies & flowers have been covered with Texture Paste and then painted.  When dry I added a touch of Treasure Silver.  While I was at it I also made up a bottle using Mini Birds.  While these are not in the Mini section they are still teensy enough!
 
 
I used:
Mini Butterflies
Mini Flowers
Mini Birds & Branches
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylics
DecoArt Media White Modelling Paste
 
Why not join us and have a play along with any of our themes this month!  Go to the top of the Tando Creative Blog for details & where to link your work!
 
Thank you for looking , Hugs XXXX

5 comments:

Jac said...

love them, what a great idea, i keep glass ones, but i will have to keep plastic ones know, ill let hubbie know its your fault lol x

Angelnorth said...

Love the shape of the birdy bottle and the tissue covering works really well as a base for the colour - fab stuff!

Dawn said...

These are stunning sweetie, totally inspired too, what a brilliant use for such cute little bottles. Beautiful make my lovely xxxxxxxx

Kaz said...

I certainly don't think you kept it simple! These are gorgeous and there's a lot of work in them!! xxx

Gio said...

I love the colours and the minis!!So pretty!