Followers

Monday 18 January 2016

Door Hanger

Hello, I have one of my Christmas makes to show you today :-P    These lovely MDF Door Hangers (you can also get them in greyboard) are very good value and come in a pack of two for around £2 - bargain!!!


I used PaperArtsy acrylics and crackle glaze to made a crackled background.  The image is by Stampotique  and has been water coloured before being glazed to make the colours pop more.  The lettering was stamped onto watercoloured paper.  The reverse is fairly plain...


I went round the edges with a Gold Krylon pen.

3 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Lots of fun colour going on here - perfect for a craft room hanger!

Gio said...

It's so fun! Love the stamp and the crackle, great idea!

Cocofolies said...

Super cute and beautiful, on both sides!!! :)
You always make gorgeous things Karen, I continue to really love all what you do in general, this is always so cleverly done and brilliant!
Hugs xxxx