Followers

Monday 25 January 2016

Sams Treats!

Hi, anyone who knows me know that I love cats.  Sadly I down to one at the moment, Sam.  This year for the first time he ate a cat treat!!!!!  After 14yrs!!!!  Anyway, I have cut down a large postage tube to make a container for them...


I covered the entire tube with old book pages to add a bit of texture then added some wide cotton trim top & bottom.  Next I dabbed different coloured paints all over.  This is pretty bright because I wanted my black cat to stand out and yes, Sam is black!  I unearthed a paw-print stamp and randomly stamped it over in black.  I added a painted wooden knob to the lid...


Oh and for those that are interested hers is the boy himself...


Thank you for taking a look today, Hugs xxx

1 comment:

Gio said...

I think he is crazy about the snacks, if you even made and embellish a tin for it :-) Super lovely , Karen!