Followers

Friday 15 April 2016

Alpha printer tray catch up!

Helloooo!  I have been a bit remiss in my blogging, partly due to having a long break from my Design Team work.  But I have still been adding to my PRINTER TRAY with The Craft Barn's Alpha Challenge.  Here are some more letters that I have done as well as the tray so far....

D...dress
 
 
G...giraffe.  I made a larger area for this one!

 
R...rabbit
 

 
S...spoons
 

 
Here is the tray so far...I am still not sure if I should leave the tray as is or paint it.  Feedback would be welcome!


Thank you for popping by my lovelies, take care out there!!!, HUGS xxx

4 comments:

Kathy said...

oh Karen, these are lovely, your tray will look fantastic whe it's done!

I think you're sensible to hold off on painting it. Once you've got all the little holes filled you'll get a better idea on the painting question - and what colour would work best.

Gio said...

Oh my, turns to be fabulous! Love that little dress. I don't really know whether to paint it or not, because it is so beautiful the original wood. Still...think about it, don't rush!

Angelnorth said...

These are looking fab! Those teeny tiny spoons are great (and clever you to sneak in an extra " with the background images). Can you avoid making a decision about whether to paint the tray until you've done all the letters? The overall look might influence you one way or the other.

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

oh hun,brilliant or,what I adore that wee dress its lush,and the wee tiny spoons,you are always so creative hun,love them to bits,my new blog hun,would be grateful if you would re follow me hun,love hugs Cherylx

https://cherylscreativespace.blogspot.co.uk/