Followers

Monday 30 May 2016

More of my ALPHA TRAY

Hellooooo!  Its been a little while since I posted but I have had a long rest from crafting while other things have been going on in my life......notable the arrival of my gorgeous little grandson, Arthur :-D

But I have still been filling in my Printer Tray with The Craft Barn Alpha Challenge and here are some more letters for you...

J for JADE, which had to include a dragonfly...



A for ARUM lillies...


T for TREE


Just about half way there already!!!!  Thank you for popping by, HUGS xxx

6 comments:

Diane Warburton said...

J had to include a dragonfly?! What's the link? Seems a bit random 😀

Gez Butterworth said...

Just beautiful Karen ♥♥ Your printer tray is going to be stunning. Great to see you getting crafty. Lots of love and hugs to you and your family. Wishing you lots of happy cuddles ♥♥♥

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

oh hun these are stunning especially love love the dragon fly. bet you are loving being a granny know i am love cheryl xxx

BJ said...

Oh gorgeous. Love them all

Cocofolies said...

So happy to read you and see again your lovely makes, always so clever, cheerful and beautiful as usual, whatever the size, large or tiny :-)
I hope you enjoy being a grandma Karen!!! :D Well, I have the answer... That sounds great for you!!!! Big hugs, Coco xxx

Gio said...

Welcome back, dear Granny :-) ! Your entries are fabulous and can't wait to see the whole tray!