Followers

Thursday 4 August 2016

Hope

Hello there!  I just love the mix in this months Tando Colour Theme, they are really sunny and pretty!  I decided to make something bright and sunny for you with them adding a quote that made me smile :-D  Ladies here in the U.K. will see why I tittered hahaha


I used a 7x5inch canvas as my base and covered it with pieces of old dictionary pages before painting it lightly in the yellow shade.  I love these wings from the WINGS SET and used the other colours from the palette on them.  The heart is from the HEARTS GRAB BAG and I chose to paint it green adding a teensy heart from the MINI RANGE.  I painted up some card to stamp my letters on and added a wire hanger.  Oh and the colours , nearly forgot to show you...


Here is the pack of really pretty wings...


Thank you for popping by, do come again, HUGS xxx

2 comments:

whyducks said...

Great work, love it.

Gio said...

I love it! So bright and cheerful, Karen. And the quote is so sweet :-)