Followers

Monday 8 August 2016

Miniature Book

Hello, its recipe time over at Tando and this month its...
 
1 SQUARE, 2 STAMPS and 3 BUTTONS
 
I have made a little 2inch square book for my project...
 
 
The inside of the book has been made out of an 8x8inch piece of white card using the 'maze' method. The pink covers have been stamped with Stampendous' Mish Mash Stamps.  I stamped a face onto some cream card and overlaid the smallest scalloped frame, which was painted lilac. 
 
 
I used some hessian for the spine and threaded on the 3 buttons for decoration.
 
Thank you for coming to take a look, Take care xxx
 
 

3 comments:

Gio said...

This rocks! I love the minibook in the frame , and the gorgeous face inside. Marvellous design, Karen :-)

G Peplow said...

Love this Karen, cool book cover and it's only 2" big, great!!!! :D xx

Kathy said...

Fab! Love the tightly framed face, and especially the buttons on the spine