Followers

Monday 16 January 2017

Song Title Challenge 2017

Last year I made up a printers tray for The Craft Barn's monthly challenge.  This year I am using Tando Creative Coasters - 12 in all and will probably put them into a box frame at the end.  The challenge is to work a project based around a different song title/song each month which The Craft Barn provides.  This month its 'Let It Snow' sung by Bing Crosby and Rod Stewart.


I gesso'd the coaster and added some crackle paste through a Tando snowflake mask.  I sponged some DecoArt turquoise paint over the top.  I was going to add more but just look at that amazing crackle!!!!

It would be great if you could join me in this challenge.  You can do whatever you like for it!

Thank you for taking a look, hugs xxx

2 comments:

BJ said...

ooo Lovely

Angelnorth said...

Fab crackle effect and a lovely colour! I might try to join in, I could do with a challenge that's regular but not too onerous - I just posted a query on the Craft Barn blog before I dive in though!