Followers

Friday 6 January 2017

The 1st of 12 !

Hello and a Happy New Year from me!  For my 1st post of the year I am working with  this months colour theme.  After our lovely DT member Carol made a series with her colour themes last year I thought I would do something similar.  I am going to use the pretty *scalloped banner* every month.  Then I will end up with a lovely (hopefully) string to put up in my craft room.  Here is the 1st one...
 
 
As we are still in the throws of winter I have created a wintery scene using some *snowflakes* and a very pretty *fir tree*.  Just had to add a tassel :D
 
Thank you taking a look, Hugs , Karen xxx
 

2 comments:

Gio said...

Such a nice idea, and a year long project is something so fascinating. Thinking about it...Gorgeous winterish make, Karen.

Angelnorth said...

Happy new year to you, too! This looks like a great start to a year-long project, love the tassel!