Followers

Wednesday 24 January 2018

As seen on TV and a tutorial!

Hello!!!!  Have you seen the new mini books that we have just brought out?  I have been playing with the one that has a 'wrap around' style.  If you watched Di's show on Hochanda recently you would have seen it :D
 
 
I have also made up the tiniest mini book from the kit and written a tutorial in PDF form which you can find *HERE*


Now back to the leaf book....

I have used the pretty 'leaf stencil' to add some detail to the front and back.  You can also see the unique way that Di has cut the spine to bend in this photo.
 
 
I added some DecoArt paint and crackle glaze as well as a butterfly to the piece.  Inside I added a little book made using my Bind-it-All. This is an easy way if you are not sure about making books!
 

 
Then I added some fancy ribbon and a charm to finish it off.
 
 
Thank you for popping by, Karen xxx

2 comments:

Carol Plume said...

Fantastic books Karen, and great Tutorial xx

Brenda Brown said...

Fabulous. Love the bind it all idea xxx