Followers

Friday 5 January 2018

Twinchie - January

Hello everyone!  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
 
I hope that everone had a lovely Christmas!!!  Mine was the usual mix of busy busy and PJ days hahaha.  This week is the 1st of this years colour themes over at Tando and this year I have challenged myself to use *twinchies*.  They are great value at £1.90 for 10!!!!!  It will be interesting to see how much I can get on a 2inch square hahaha!  Here is the first one...
 
 
Lots of texture here.  I used the little *distressed sequins mini mask*  and laid down some *texture paste*.  When it was dry I added acrylic paint till I was happy before adding a layer of *crackle glaze*.  The little *star* has been painted to match. The colour theme:
 
 
Thank you for popping by, take care, Karen xxx
 
 

No comments: