Followers

Monday 22 July 2019

Love this little concertina binder!!!!!

Hi everyone, It has been a long while since I posted.  I have been taking a break to concentrate on a few art courses.  You may have seen a few pictures on FB.  There won't be many as I am quite shy at showing them.

But I have been doing a little Tando work still. 

Who can resist this gorgeous and useful concertina binder?  I know I can't!!!!!  Apart from the obvious rings, it has a little holder to place the mini clipboard in or you could add a little book if you like.

You can use this one for all sorts of thing...as a holiday journal, an art journal or just a place to put your lists :-D.  Plus its handy enough to fit into a handbag!
 
 
I added chalk paints randomly to the bases and then decided it was too bright and gave them a covering of gesso!  The lovely leaf spray has been made using the new layering stencils.  I used two of the layers with modelling paste, painting each as it dried.
 
Open one side of the binder and you have a holder for the mini clipboard! Its deep enough to be able to hold a lot in your clipboard.
 
 
 
I used paper to cover my page dividers and to decorate the clipboard.  I also added a few quotes for inspiration!
 
 
The finishing touch was to add the 'ART' letters and wrap some lace around to hold it neatly.
 
 
The team have decorated this in so many ways.  Keep a look out for more inspiration
 
Karen xxx
 

No comments: