Followers

Monday 19 August 2019

ATC BOX

Hi people xxx
 
Do you ever wonder what to do with all those gorgeous ATC's that you have?  Tando Creative have designed a couple of lovely ATC boxes?   The lid folds right back and to close the front just tucks behind where I have put the book plate!  Plus they hold around 50 undecorated ATC's!!!! Oh and there is one for ATC COINS as well.   Here is the one that I did.....
 
 
After daubing on paint with a sponge I added some *weathered wood* through a stencil.  When it was dry I added some white over the tops. 
 
 
To neaten the circles up which were a bit messy, I added dots with a brown Posca Pen.  At the front I added a *mini book plate* with the lettering inside.
 
 
I painted the insides plain.
 
Thank you for taking a looksee x
 

No comments: