Followers

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Mini Ring Binder

Hi lovely people!
 
I have decorated a small ring binder.  It comes in a pack with another the same plus a large one which is nearly A4!  Now these would make fabulous presents for Christmas don't you think? ;-D
 
 
I have used patterned paper in an effort to use up some of my paper stash.  But first I gave the binder a coat of black gesso.  Never having used black before I was excited to see that it gave a fantastic new look to the Quinacridone Gold and Turquoise paint that I used on top!!!!  I didn't paint it too fussily and meant it to be streaky to add a bit more interest.  You can see that on the inside better...
 
 
Yes, I know there is no blue in the colour palette but I really wanted a bright inside!  I gave the paper a wash of Quin Gold to tone it in better with the substrate.  The heart is from a grab bag.
 
Thank you for taking a look today, please pop back again, Karen xxx
 
 
 

No comments: