Followers

Monday 26 August 2019

Mini Books revisited!

 Hi, today I am showing you some little books that I made for a show last year when all the gorgeous MINI BOOKS were launched by Tando Creative.  I don't think these have been blogged before which was very remiss of me.
 
 
So here we have 2 of the rounded end ones and 1 wrap round.
 
 
Although the curved end looks like it make it difficult to make the pages all you need to do is to draw around the cover.  Both this one and the Christmasy one have patterned paper pages with a light layer of tinting base.
 
 
This one I turned into a Post-It Note holder...just the right size!!!!! It would have had a pen or pencil included but I couldn't find one small enough in the time I had.
 
 
I hope you enjoyed this little look back, come again soon,xxx
 
 

1 comment:

Beth Wilstead-John said...

Hey my lovely
These are so adorable, such lovely little creations you have made. Is there a tutorial for these please?
Beth xx