Followers

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Little Books!

I just love the Bubbly Funk monthly kits! The papers are all co-ordinated beautifully but what really makes them are the embelishments that you get with them. The are very carefully thought out so well done to Caroline X

As you know I love making little books , which gives me an excuse to play with my Bind-it-All (who is my bestest pal at the mo lol). Using the July kit I made another tag book. Its blank because it is to be put aside for a birthday soon. Not going to mention any names in case they peek hahahahaha


I have also made a Christmas maze book for the Think Pink challenge this week. This has also been left blank for photo's etc. Its full of little Christmasy quotes, some of them quite amusing too. This one will be winging its way to Sussex pretty soon!

Thank you for taking the trouble to look as I know you are all busy XXX

2 comments:

Sue said...

Your Christmas book looks really special Karen, I love that font you've used.
Sue x

Kathy said...

These books look fantastic Karen - and now I'm all excited because it's MY birthday soon...............