Followers

Monday 3 November 2008

It was Rachel's turn to set the dare this week:

"We couldn't really choose any other theme could we!!!!!
So what we would like to challenge you with today is producing something with a Halloween, or scary theme - it can be a card or something else (well not everyone sends Hallowe'en cards do they!) so bags, boxes, lanterns or whatever!!!"
I have to admit that I am a bit bah humbug over Halloween, though I do love to see the stuff that people make for it....thats a bit 2 & 8 I know hee hee! So for this week I tried to make a card with a monster on it, hope that fits the theme Rachel.
The image was from clipart which I traced and then coloured with sakura glaze.....isn't it shiny??
The papers are BG Archaic. I have curled the points on the 'bunting', which is why it looks uneven in the piccy.

Thanks so much fro taking the time to have a look at my card XXX

5 comments:

Chriss Rollins said...

your monster is pretty scarey but i love it the shine and colours are gorgeous.
love the uneven look to the bunting...nice papers.
thank you for your lovely comment on the papergirls blog. karen
chriss x

Gez Butterworth said...

That's fab Karen. x
I know my Ben would love the bug! Nice scarey writing! :)

Kaz said...

Fab monster there Karen!! Love it!

Kathy said...

whaaaa well I'm scared, Karen!
Fab monster card, thanks for sharing!

Phree said...

Eeek - fab scary card!