A closer look at the vellum :-D
- Cut a piece of white card 12x14 cm. Stamp and emboss in Blue Tinsel the ship from the PaperArtsy Hotpicks stamp. Dilute some Fresco Chocolate Pudding and cover the card in a wash.
- Using Fresco Bora Bora and Eggplant paint strips of the vellum, one deeper than the other.
- When the vellum is dry cut along each colour with a Deckle edge cutter or scissors. With the painted side on the back rub Versamark over the edges and emboss with white powder. Attach to the stamped card using DS tape making sure that the painted sides of the vellum is fce down.
- Stamp and emboss the Compass and apply the same wash as the background. Cut out and attach to the card. Use a Promarker to add some detail to the embossed Ship image.
- Machine stitch (or faux stitch) around the edges and attach to the base card using foam pads. Tie some cord around the card to finish off.
Thank you for taking a look, take care, hugs xxx
Pure White Vellum
PaperArtsy Hotpicks 1202
PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Paints - Chocolate Pudding, Bora Bora, Eggplant
Stamp n Stuff Embossing Powder - Blue Tinsel, White
KI Memories Bakers Twine - Red
Letraset Promarker - Ruby
Card Blanks 148x148cm