Followers

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Home Tweet Home!!!!

Hellooooo everyone!  Today I have a printer tray in the shape of a house that I have decorated for you.  The printer tray is around 7inches high and I love the little 'rooms' in it :-D  You can find it at Tando Creative *HERE*.  We are working with a particular colour theme this week...its so pretty & reminds me of crocus', or is that croci?!





The background has been covered with old book pages, then painted & stamped.  The stamped birds have been water coloured and a bit of glitter added.  I planned to have all 'serious' birds on this piece but I couldn't resist adding a Stampotique budgie or two haha!!!!

Don't forget that you can always play along with anything that we do just take a look at the page at the top of our blog *HERE*.

Thank you for popping over for a look my lovelies, take care out there!  Hugs xxx

8 comments:

tracy said...

aww that's really tweet,i love it :)

Angelnorth said...

The Stampotiques look like they're bringing the party - fab project!

Carol Plume said...

Gorgeous piece Karen, loving all the different birds… xx

Dawn said...

Ooooh this is beautiful my lovely, the birds are perfect, no way you could leave out the stampotique ones either!! Massive hugs x x x x

Gio said...

Oh wow Karen, this is so pretty! And inventive, I love it!

Jac said...

love love printer trays and this is stunning as well x

Kaz said...

I love this Karen, especially all the little birdies xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Fantastic Karen! Brilliant idea xx